Due to continued growth this client are now looking for a European Tax Analyst to join their highly focused European central group team.
The Role responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of current and deferred tax provisions for UK statutory accounts purposes and liaising with the finance team as necessary
* Preparation and filing of the UK corporation tax computations and returns to HMRC after review by Senior Tax Manager
* Liaising with the finance team to obtain relevant information to calculate quarterly instalment payments and ensure payments are made on a timely basis
* Research and prepare narrative and computational documentation/work papers in support of tax filings and positions
* Assisting the Senior Tax Manager with ensuring the group's compliance with the Senior Accounting Officer requirements, including review and documentation of the group's tax accounting processes.
* Liaising with overseas tax advisers and local finance personnel to ensure timely and accurate filings of corporation tax returns across Europe. Assist with the review of corporation tax returns as appropriate
* Review of the quarterly and annual US GAAP tax provisions prepared by local finance personnel and work with the Global tax group to ensure accuracy and completion on a timely basis. Preparation of quarterly and annual US GAAP tax provisions for certain holding companies
* Assist with the review of transfer pricing documentation for all European companies and ensure transfer pricing policies are followed and that appropriate intercompany agreements are in place.
* Liaise with tax advisers and local finance personnel to ensure country by country notifications are filed on a timely basis
* Assist with tax authority audits for all taxes throughout Europe as necessary
* Assist the Senior Tax Manager with ad hoc projects, M&A work and compliance with other taxes whenever the need arises
* Monitor and communicate relevant tax law for the European region
* Develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with external advisers, key contacts in the lines of business and business partner groups within the company across multiple jurisdictions.