An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Tax Accountant to work within a forward-thinking business based in South Ayrshire.
We are particularly interested in candidates with a good knowledge of IRIS, Xero, Quickbooks & SAGE and those who have the ability to advise clients on specific tax issues.
This is a permanent opportunity with an immediate start for the right person! Due to COVID-19, this role may be home based initially.
Both fully qualified and individuals qualified by experience are welcome to apply. Also, full time-time and part time applicants will be considered.
Some duties include:
• Preparation of financial statements for limited company, partnership, and sole traders and to meet with clients to discuss all matters and finalise
• Corporate and self-assessment tax returns
• Offer tax advice and tax solutions to clients.
• Manage a varied workload to ensure statutory deadlines are met
• Build lasting relationships and have a natural rapport with clients
• Proactivity and ability to work on own initiative
• Focuses on the needs of the customer
• Innovative thinking
• Open and honest approach in meeting deliverables
• Willingness to challenge
• Needs to be strong team player
• Can do attitude
This position offers the luxury of a competitive salary, flexitime working policy, working from home available, 23 days holiday, rising to 28 days with service + 11 bank holidays, private health care & company pension.
Do not delay in sending your CV in today!
Stafffinders are working as an Employment Agency on behalf of this vacancy.