A well-known MNC is looking to hire an interim tax manager to cover the group’s tax compliance.
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediately available accountant with good CT experience to add to that within a well-known MNC. The ideal candidate will have exposure to Indirect Tax return preparation, however this is not essential.
- Tax reporting for Group preparing disclosures for the annual report under IFRS
- Preparation of CFC analysis of overseas entities
- Ownership of CT compliance in its entirety, inclusive of direct tax compliance and reporting, tax accounting and dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CTA ideally) with proven CT compliance and tax reporting experience
- Experience of IFRS essential
- Experience of other taxes would be beneficial – Indirect Taxes, International Tax, Transfer Pricing, PAYE etc.
- A capable business partner at ease with working across multiple business units