A FTSE 250 technology group are seeking a Tax Compliance and Reporting manager to take ownership of the group’s tax reporting obligations. This is a unique, newly created opportunity to join a leading organisation. You will have a proven tax reporting background with experience working in a large Plc. You will also get involved with a number of different areas such as international tax, transfer pricing, tax risk and other ad hoc project work.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly tax forecasting in line with IFRS
- Be the reporting expert for the tax and wider finance team and provide training where necessary on tax reporting requirements
- Monitoring group tax exposure and the ETR
- Group tax advice and strategy
- Ad hoc project work
- ACA/CTA qualified with experience of large MNCs/Blue-chips
- Proven tax reporting experience in accordance with IFRS
- Up-to-date knowledge of IFRS
- Ambitious and confident, able to quickly establish and leverage on relationships across the group
This organisation promotes a very flexible working environment with working from home encouraged for at least two days a week.