An instantly recognisable, global brand, is seeking a Tax Reporting Manager to join their growing and highly prestigious tax team. This is a rare opportunity for the successful candidate to take control of all tax matters, recently created due to an increasing international focus on tax risk and automation.
Key responsibilities are, but aren’t limited to:
- Ownership of group tax compliance and reporting, tightening systems and automating where possible
- Work closely with senior tax and finance management on implementation of tax strategy, liaising closely with other teams within the business to ensure synergy
- Constant assessment of the master documentation and assuring they are up to date with the group policy
- Advise the business on transfer pricing issues that may arise and assist in identifying potential solutions.
- Provide assistance with employment tax requests
- Liase and manage the relationship with HMRC.
- ACA/CTA qualified from a Big 4/Top Tier practice
- Good technical knowledge of current UK tax legislation – a coverage of VAT and/or employment taxes would also be beneficial
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, this is not a role for a wallflower
- Self-motivated and happy to occasionally take the lead on projects