Do you want to work with an organisation that respects, values and treats their staff as equals and not staff ID numbers? In the age of many accountancy firms treating their employees as lemmings who churn out tax returns and are at the mercy of their clients no matter what day of the week or weekend it is, it is refreshing for us to be working with a firm who know the importance of staff retention and how best to achieve it.
So we are working with a group out of the Mid West of the USA who over the past 15 years have quietly made some major waves to become a real force when it comes to offering clients broad ranging international tax related services. From corporate inbound work to individual foreign trusts these guys do it all and everything in between. Over the years steadily expanding their international tax footprint to locations such as Houston, Miami and further afield to London and Zurich, this firm seeks to continue growing in a considered and thought out manner.
So who are they seeking to hire you may wonder? Well, currently they are in the market for a specific need within their London based US Tax Group. They seek a Tax associate/senior (1-3 years experience) who seeks to make their firm their new long term home. They have an international corporate tax Partner who has ambitious plans for expanding the firms European presence so they seek an individual who wants to be a part of their expansion project.
We cannot stress enough the volume and quality of the professionals this firm has within its international tax group. If you seek an environment where you can be mentored and trained to be the best professional you can be then this is definitely a firm to consider.
• Being part of a team advising on cross-border tax planning and compliance for investors and entrepreneurs.
• Working on hedge fund and private equity US tax compliance process for clients.
• US tax compliance under various US federal tax amnesty programs – Streamlined Offshore, Streamlined Domestic Offshore, and Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative (OVDI)
• Assisting foreign-based companies establish business operations in the U.S.
• Assisting U.S.-based businesses establish operations in foreign jurisdictions
• Working with foreign entities investing in the U.S. (real estate and other assets)
• Assisting U.S. and foreign investors with joint venture
• Working on high net worth individuals tax affairs
To have a high chance of receiving a call back in connection with this opportunity you will need to have 1-3 years US international tax experience gained within any sized CPA/Accountancy firm. You will have or be on track to obtaining a CPA license or Enrolled Agent License. You will ideally have a bachelors or masters degree in an accountancy or finance related programme.
If you are interested, please apply today with an updated resume and we will come back to you should we feel your profile is suitable.