Indirect Tax Lead with a FTSE 250 global consumer business, you will take responsibility for global advisory projects and drive their tax tech transformation.
The position will have an advisory focus, dealing with issues related to the groups expansion throughout the EMEA region. This role will require a highly commercial and technical VAT specialist capable of being a true business partner.
The role will see you take control of their global indirect tax processes and driving the entire tax functions technology developments.
On offer is a very competitive salary and a fast-paced and challenging environment.
* Advise business units on global Indirect Tax issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all commercial and corporate operations.
* Oversight of both internal and outsourced compliance process across global jurisdictions.
* Conduct risk and control analysis for indirect tax processes and identify areas where controls can be enhanced.
* Formulate and drive wider VAT/Indirect Tax strategy of the group.
* Represent the business, taking the lead on engagements and negotiations with external advisors, government bodies, tax authorities, and auditors.
* Strong stakeholder management skills.
* Previous international VAT experience.
* CTA/ACA Qualified
The next step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh for more information