Here at I.T.S we are working with fast growing and entrepreneurial specialist US Tax firm based in Zurich.
The Partners of the firm are committed to investing in their people and offer a very supportive working environment. Due to continued growth they are currently seeking a US Trusts Tax manager or senior manager who has impeccable client service skills and can demonstrate a strong background in helping entrepreneurial private clients who have interests in trusts, estates and related succession planning.
• Prepare, review and sign US income tax returns for residents and non-residents, estates, trust. Experience with partnership and gift returns is an added plus.
• Advise on cross-border tax planning and compliance for investors and entrepreneurs
• Tax planning and optimization of investments in US real estate, including cross border trusts and partnerships
• US tax compliance under various US federal tax amnesty programs – Streamlined Offshore, Streamlined Domestic Offshore, and Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative (OVDI)
• Tax compliance and planning related to US expatriation for US citizens and long-term green card holders and migration of US trusts to foreign jurisdiction.
Reading trust documents, understanding how to account and prepare the tax filings and dealing with accounting for GRATs.
To qualify for this opportunity, you will need to hold a CPA, Enrolled Agent or JD qualification as well as have 5+ years of progressive US tax and trusts related experience.
Salary is negotiable based on level of experience.
There is also an option to be based in London, UK
Please apply today if you feel your skills and experience match the needs of the firm.