An exciting opportunity has been made available with a leading manufacturer with operations in multiple jurisdictions worldwide. This Tax Manager role will support the small team and is designed to allow career progression within a growing in house team. This is a newly created role, due to the growth experienced throughout 2020.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manage the group’s UK & US Corporate Tax compliance cycle
• Play a key part in all elements of tax accounting
• Provide tax support and advice to the business
• Heavy involvement with tax planning across European subsidiaries
• Assisting the Head of Tax with ad-hoc project work
• Must be a qualified accountant, ideally from a Big 4/Top Tier practice – ACA/ACCA
• Post qualification experience in an in-house environment would be desirable
• Prior experience of deferred taxes and year-end provisioning
• Any wider tax experience such as VAT or employment taxes would be beneficial
• International tax experience
• Strong skills across all aspects of corporation tax.