An internationally renowned financial services business is looking for a VAT Manager to join their growing in-house function. The role is designed to support senior management with all VAT matters for the group globally. This is an excellent opportunity to take full control and will provide excellent exposure to a number of exciting projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Take ownership of the VAT compliance process for the UK and EMEA region reviewing and submitting work prepared by direct reports
• Running the implementation of a new VAT reporting system forming part of the MTD project
• Develop the VAT compliance/reporting process by systems testing and potential implementation
• Assisting wider finance with VAT queries/advice
• ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified from a Big 4 or Top Tier practice
• VAT compliance experience within a large FS organisation desirable but not essential
• Prior experience of running an MTD project
• Exposure of PESM is essential
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to build relationships across all levels of the business.