Group Head of Tax for an international Manufacturer based in Northamptonshire with the option to be partly based from home – to £100k plus benefits
This is a superb career opportunity with a market leading international manufacturer.
Our client has an established profitable business which has continued to perform well throughout 2020. The business has a long and successful history which has been built around its people.
This is a brand new role within the organisation which will take full responsibility for all Group related Tax matters, liaise with professional tax providers to ensure the group is fully compliant across corporate income tax and indirect tax regimes on a global basis whilst also supporting the business in planning to achieve an optimum and effective tax structure for current and growth opportunities.
A key summary of the duties and responsibilities:
● Provide key information to the Group Board around all Group tax matters. Provide reassurance to group and subsidiary board members around compliance with tax regulations.
● Act as the Group’s tax expert, seeking external support and guidance as required, on all group and local tax reporting issues and worldwide tax developments.
● Appraise and remediate legacy tax risks with clear and compliant, cost effective solutions.
Ensure the completion of high-quality tax due diligence across acquisition targets.
● Liaise with local Finance teams and professional services providers to support and ensure full tax compliance
● Take ownership of transfer pricing policies, inter-company commission and group services agreements
● Provide expert support, guidance and training to local country finance teams so as to ensure that the Group’s tax affairs are properly managed across all countries.
● Develop, implement, and maintain Group Tax Standard and Policies
● Undertake innovative tax planning activities and act as a reviewer of complex corporate income tax returns across the group
● Build effective relationships with external tax advisors, and use own network, ensuring excellence and value across services provided.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Chartered Accountant and/ or Tax Adviser with breadth of both direct and indirect tax expertise and a proven track record of success in senior in-house tax position with IFRS and international tax knowledge.
Pratap Partnership are retained to lead this recruitment campaign on an exclusive basis.