Pure Search have recently been retained by a well-known Swedish furnishings Manufacturer with an additional retail presence across Europe who are seeking an experienced tax professional to lead their in-house tax function in Malmö.
The company are leaders in their field, and are backed by a major US Private Equity firm. The business have seen phenomenal growth in recent years, and have big ambitions to further grow. Due to this, the role would ideally suit someone with entrepreneurial spirit and a 'can do' attitude who feels comfortable working with internal senior stakeholders.
The successful candidate have overall responsibility for all direct and indirect taxes and will have the following attributes:
* Extremely numerate
* Commercially astute with a keen interest in the group and operational
* business drivers
* Ability to work with stakeholders from both a tax and non-tax environment
* Self starter with an entrepreneurial flair and strong attention to detail
* Strong intellect, fast and flexible thinker
* Tax qualified, with 7+ years tax experience gained either in an accounting firm or medium to large sized corporate.
Due to the scarity of local candidates, this client are open to considering candidates able to relocate to Malmö.
For further information, please apply online or reach out to Callum McWhinnie at Pure Search.