SAP HCM Consultant - Payroll Management
Provincia de Granada, Spain - 100% Remote
Salary negotiable, Permanent
The SAP HCM Consultant will act as a SAP Payroll Expert for the HR Service Delivery Payroll Team for French accounts. The SAP HCM Payroll Consultant will be responsible for the accurate and timely execution of payroll / time processes for multiple pay groups. This would include the evaluation of the Payroll schemas, Overtime, contribution, taxes, customer agreements, legal reporting customizing (DSN) and other post payroll process. SAP HCM & Payroll configuration for business requirements, schemas, PCRs, wage type creation, basic pay configuration, etc.
* You will be the main point of contact for our Spanish clients and you will lead the Payroll activities for multinational companies
* Ensure that the payroll is compliant and all entries are made in line with Spanish legislation.
* To assist in the smooth running of Payroll processes and provide excellent transaction processing in terms of Back Office interventions to operate the numerous systems that feed into the payroll.
* The work is rule based and structured around an agreed Payroll Calendar; it is supported through detailed processes, procedures and templates.
* Thorough knowledge of the processes, procedures and templates and excellent and efficient execution of these with a right first time mentality. Individuals should be flexible and able to operate across a range of processes and procedures.
* You will be responsible for ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the employee payroll delivery.
Key Experience and Skills:
* Strong knowledge of Spanish payroll legislation, processes and policies.
* Ability to apply payroll legislation knowledge across the company network.
* Confident and credible as the face of Payroll to the business, HR stakeholders and team members.
* Work experience in a complex, high volume payroll environment.
* Highly numerate with good attention to detail.
* Experience working within a HR Business Partnering Model.
* Excellent IT skills
* Native/fluent level of Spanish, good level of English
Additional InformationApplicants must have a valid EU work permit
Fluent level of French with a good level of English
What we offer:
Flexible work location (smart working)
Sophisticated career development initiatives
Transparent reward and recognition schemes
Innovative industry leading company
International and young environment