A global leading consumer company are looking to strengthen their group tax function, based in their trendy central London HQs.
You will be responsible for direct and indirect tax matters of the operational group companies in the UK. The role reports to the Head of Tax within the UK business, and will also involve significant exposure across the Commercial Finance Director and other senior heads, as well as the European Control and tax teams.
* Ensure all tax returns (direct and indirect tax) are submitted. Review and sign off tax payments within the legal deadlines.
* Implement tax planning and tax optimisation projects in order to increase efficiency in direct and indirect taxes i.e corporate tax, VAT, withholding taxes and property tax.
* Monitor tax legislation changes that could have an impact on the market and business.
* Liaise with HRMC, tax audits and various external stakeholders.
* Involvement with transfer pricing documentation.
* Assist the Head of Tax with ad-hoc projects all year round.
* ACCA, ACA or CTA qualified.
* Minimum of 3 years relevant UK tax experience.
* Experience coming from a top tier practice firm or large industry.
* Solid UK corporate tax compliance and reporting knowledge with exposure to VAT.
* Strong analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
* An engaging and excellent team player, who can build relationships across functional areas.
* Someone who is willing to go above and beyond and drive tax forward within a commercial and innovative business.
If you are interested in joining a truly global business and get involved in a variety of taxes, please reach out to Simon Riva