Audit Executive / Audit Senior
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Recruiterlink are currently working with a Top 10 Accountancy Practice in Reading who is actively looking to fill an Audit Executive/Audit Senior position in their Audit team.
Our client is looking to add to their team and is seeking an Audit Executive or Audit Senior to join them on a permanent basis. They would also consider someone with a couple of years post qualified in audit, who is keen to progress.
There are opportunities to progress through all levels in the firm and are keen to hear from talented Auditors.
What is in it for you?
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Car lease discounts
- Income protection
- ACA or ACCA, fully qualified with practice experience or almost qualified
- Excellent accounts preparation and problem solving skills
- Competent planning and completion skills
- Computer experience: Excel, Word, Outlook. Ideally CaseWare and alphatax, Sage, Xero QBO or other bookkeeping software
- Previous experience of leading junior members of staff
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Client focused
- Commercially aware
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage deadlines
For more information on the role, please make your application and one of the recruitment team will be in touch!