Engaged by a multinational insurance company in the City to appoint an Indirect Tax consultant on a 6-12 month project.
Role focus will be mainly on governance, process optimisation and system improvements. Further responsibilities include:
* Managing and improving Indirect Tax governance
* Develop/manage and maintain documentation of indirect tax processes;
* Manage a rolling program of VAT and IPT audit/validation across the business;
* Manage the relationship with the outsourced compliance providers;
* Work closely with the Head of Indirect Tax authority audits
* Provide ad hoc advice to the business in relation to VAT, IPT and other parafiscal tax queries.
Partial Exemption and financial services experience is essential; i will not consider profiles without this.
Rate £500-600 per day.