A leading brokerage is seeking an interim for a 12-month period.
This role has come about due to rapid growth and the main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the group’s Corporate Tax compliance cycle
- Oversee the group’s VAT compliance returns
- Be a key adviser on cross boarder transactions
- Be the first point of contact for HMRC and local authorities
- Develop and improve the group’s tax processes and documentation
- Ad-hoc advisory projects with the wider finance team
The candidate will be a qualified accountant and/or CTA qualified. Experience of both corporate tax and VAT within financial services is essential.