This international corporation is currently hiring for an Interim Tax Manager to join their in-house Tax function for a 6 month period as a minimum with the potential to transfer on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of Tax you will take ownership of tax reporting and forecasting, preparation of UK corporation tax returns, as well as supporting on ad-hoc advisory projects.
* Prepare tax figures and disclosures for inclusion in the Group consolidated and Group companies statutory accounts and other financial documents.
* Prepare a number of UK corporation tax computations and returns.
* Liaise with external advisors providing support on capital allowances and R&D tax relief claims.
* Support the Head of Tax and Senior Tax Manager in providing in-house tax support on corporate projects and initiatives.
* Manage HMRC enquiries
* Significant experience in IFRS tax accounting and disclosures in the statutory accounts
* Significant experience in the review and/or preparation of complex tax returns
* Qualified Chartered Accountant and/or a member of Chartered Institute of Taxation
This role will onboard remotely and will work remotely for the majority of the contract.