A globally renowned brokerage firm are looking to hire a Senior Tax Manager to manage the tax compliance, reporting and forecasting function with some ad hoc advisory work. The role is initially a 10month fixed term contract with a strong possibility of being made permanent.
* Tax reporting for UK
* Consolidation of global tax reporting
* Tax forecasting in liaison with the wider finance team
* Regular liaison with the Group's auditors
* Preparation of tax notes for statutory accounts in line with IFRS and UK GAAP
* Completing country-by-country reporting and management of worldwide CBCR notification
* UK corporation tax return preparation, with technical analysis (CFC rules&hybrid mismatch rules etc)
* Provide tax advisory support alongside the Tax Advisor, supporting projects as required
* Ad hoc support with transfer pricing and employment taxes
* Strong tax accounting experience with IFRS and UK GAAP and knowledge of US GAAP
* Strong knowledge of UK corporation tax compliance
* Understanding of Wholesale Financial Services
* ACA/ACCA qualified (CTA qualification beneficial)
Please submit your details as soon as possible for consideration. You can contact Tara Colman for an initial, confidential chat.