A Global FinTech firm based in the City are looking to add a Tax Advisory Manager to their growing team. You'll be involved in advising business units on tax issues relating to M&A, new transactions and products including the review of external tax advice.
* Advising business units on tax issues relating to M&A, new transactions and products.
* Providing tax advice on internal operations and transactions.
* Advising on general projects from a UK and International perspective.
* Providing tax input into all application sign off procedures.
* Oversight of tax aspects of all legal documentation.
* Monitoring changes in tax law and assessing impact on the business.
* Liaising with tax compliance and tax reporting to ensure new products are captured in internal tax reporting and external tax returns.
* Tax or Accounting Qualifications (ACA/ACCA/CTA or local equivalent).
* Strong Tax Advisory experience either in-house or in professional services.
* Financial services experience preferred but not a prerequisite.
* Ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Commercially minded.
Working within a medium sized tax team that actively promotes flexibility. An extremely attractive pure advisory position for a professional looking to continue their development which will gain you the skills to become a successful Head of Tax.
Please apply below and/or get in touch with Kieran Moon