A leading Mid-Tier Practice firm has an opportunity on hand for a Senior Manager within their Real Estate Tax function. This role requires an experienced tax advisor who will lead on tax transactions and due diligence projects. This is ideal for an individual seeing a greater work life balance outside of the BIG 4 but with the same quality work.
Within this role you will be aiding your client portfolio grow their real estate into greater assets. You will join a team of tax specialists who have extensive experience in structuring real estate transactions and working with investors, developers, funders and occupiers on their real estate matters.
The team have expertise across transactions, capital allowances, stamp duty, capital gains and you will add to these skills with whatever your current tax technical focus is.
With a focus on real estate tax transactions, your role will include:
* Tax structuring
* Tax advice and due diligence service on property transactions
* Tax advice on leases
* Participate and lead in business development initiatives and proposal activity
* Capital Allowances advice and evaluation
* Tax compliance - advising our clients about on-going requirements including non-resident landlord schemes
* Setting up property funds including UK Real Estate Investment Trusts (UK REITs)
This team is ideal for an individual who would like to broaden out technically and therefore benefits from the workings for a team which is easier to navigate, cross sell and work with collegiately.
Please call Una Ward for a confidential conversation.