We are currently recruiting a Tax Manager for a world leading group, based in Central London. This is a rare opportunity and will offer broad international exposure alongside a main focus of Corporate Tax compliance and reporting across UK and Europe. You will also gain exposure to advisory projects on an Ad Hoc basis.
- Manage the corporate tax compliance process for UK and Europe, assisting in the preparation and review of returns.
- Assist on various international tax projects, including advising on the group’s tax position with reference to up-coming transactions.
- Act as a point of contact for various subsidiaries across EMEA.
- Assist the Head of EMEA Tax on all on-going tax matters.
- ACA/CTA/ACCA or equivalent qualified with at least 3 years post qualification experience
- You will possess UK corporate tax compliance experience and have the desire to expand your experience on an international scale.
- Experience of US GAAP would be beneficial
- Confident attitude, ready to challenge ideas and bring your own to the table
- Excellent accounting ability.