Supporting the EMEA VAT advisory team you will work best in a fast-paced, team-focused environment. As part of a larger team, this position will involve assistance in VAT technical support services, pan EU VAT advice as well as the governance and VAT controls of new business initiatives.
Working with the Senior Manager responsible for VAT planning coordination and controllership, you will:
· Assist in European VAT related support activities across various businesses and customer service teams, including gleaning and consolidating European VAT advice/requirements;
· Work with VAT controllership, internal and external business collaborates to ensure continued compliance and commercial alignment based on contractual arrangements;
· Assist in promoting European VAT awareness including knowledge sharing and training.
To operate successfully in the business, you will be:
· Able to demonstrate ownership, initiate and implement change with a problem-solving approach.
· Organized and methodical with strong attention to detail.
· Fluent in written and verbal English (other European languages such as French, German, Italian, Polish and Spanish are an advantage)
· 4-5 years into your career with exposure to VAT compliance/advisory in a multinational and/or professional organization.