An International Media Group, leaders in their field, are looking to hire an Indirect Tax Senior Manager, based in London.
They are seeking a commercially minded Senior Manager to lead the global Indirect Tax function during a time when the tax landscape is changing at an unprecedented rate.
Reporting to the Group Head of Tax and supported a small Indirect tax team, the person will be responsible for delivering the global approach to indirect tax compliance and providing proactive and commercial indirect tax advice and technical support to the business.
The successful candidate will be:
* A hands-on qualified tax professional
* Have excellent understanding of global indirect regulations and reporting requirements
* Experience in successfully managing a centralised model for global VAT compliance and improving systems and controls
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent team management skills and leadership qualities
* Natural curiosity and desire to keep pace with a fast-changing environment
* Ability to think strategically and to effectively resolve complex problem
For further information, please contact Phil Smyth directly on