Tax Manager within a global business that are world leaders in their industry. The Tax Manager will work within the Direct Tax team, focusing on statutory accounting and compliance along-side ad-hoc consultancy advisory for the UK and Ireland business.
Global business, world leading and pioneering in their industry.
Based in London, the Tax Manager will report to the Senior Tax Manager with responsibility for:
* Tax notes for statutory accounts and consolidated tax notes for UK&I, including liaison with auditors
* IFRS Reporting to the parent company
* Preparation of corporation tax returns for a large group in the UK&I
* Liaison with HMRC on all tax matters
* Assistance with ad-hoc project work - M&A/due diligence, disposals, CAs / R+D claims, and general tax advisory to the group with the use of external advisors where required
* Assistance with analysis and calculations for thin capitalisation, interest deductibility, transfer
pricing and other BEPS matters.
To be successful in this application you must meet the following criteria:
* ACA/ACCA/CTA qualification is essential
* 2+ years post-qualified UK corporation tax experience (industry or practice)
* Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills also with non-finance people
* Reporting for SOX compliance purposes, or, at the very least, within a high controls environment
* Happy to work in this predominantly compliance-based role
£60k+ plus excellent benefits package including c.5k car and bonus