A Global leader in the engineering industry is seeking to appoint an Assistant Tax Manager to assist with the performance of all aspects of corporation tax compliance and advisory services. Reporting into the Senior Tax Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified candidate looking for their first role into industry.
* Preparation of corporation tax returns
* Providing advisory support in relation to commercial and cross border trading activities
* Provision of advice in respect of the pricing and documentation of cross border transactions, preparation of transfer pricing documentation for UK companies
* Preparation of Research and Development Expenditure Credit claims.
* Strong technical knowledge regarding UK tax compliance principles
* Ability to operate effectively and collaborate in a team environment
* ACA or CTA Qualified
For more information, please message James Jefferson