We are working with a Big 4 on an exciting opportunity based in Reading. Being based in a key hub for the business and as part of a team of 25 People Services tax experts, you will be responsible for developing and delivering mobility tax advisory services to the local and national market, working across a diverse client portfolio.
This is an advisory focused role that will work closely with colleagues who deliver compliance services, to provide guidance and advice, while will be also liaising with Employment Tax and Reward, safeguarding the provision of holistic client solutions. This role offers, the opportunity to develop and manage the mobility part of the business, a strong progression path, competitive remuneration package and flexible working.
* Significant experience of delivering tax mobility advice to clients
* Be technically excellent in this area and ideally tax qualified, though your knowledge and experience are what we will value most
* A track record of being able to identify opportunities with clients and win work
* The ability to lead a team of people, and develop and support them in their career development
* A desire to want to be responsible for your own success, and be able to operate both with the team around you
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki for a confidential discussion.