Senior Tax Accountant / Tax Manager
Reporting to the Head of Tax for a small in-house tax team based near Stockport. You will be responsible for providing tax compliance and advisory services for in 20+ countries located across EMEA. This is a hands-on role - you will manage the regional direct tax accounting and compliance function, advise the business on a wide range of UK, EU, and international tax matters, and liaise with external advisors, HMRC, and other tax authorities. The focus will be on UK compliance/advisory and US tax provision reporting, but given the range of countries there is plenty of variety and adhoc tax projects , such as developing the Group’s Transfer Pricing in terms of documentation and processes.
• Manage all direct tax compliance obligations and filing requirements for the EMEA legal entities, including any audits and enquiries.
• Provide Tax advice in relation to global projects including ERP system changes, business restructuring and day to day operations.
• Responsible for the accounting and audit process with regard to direct tax liabilities/receivables for EMEA.
• Supervise and develop the Tax Associate.
• Support tax projects as needed including due diligence activities for potential acquisitions.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally, candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this South Manchester / Cheshire based role.
Short-listing now, please apply with your CV or call for more details.