A dominant media company based in Central London is currently seeking an International Tax Manager to join their well-established tax team.
You will report into a very well-known Group Head of Tax. This role will offer an amazing opportunity for an in house specialist to be a part of a global, dynamic and expanding business.
• Management of the international tax compliance and provision process, in addition to management of
EMEA tax related matters
• Act as key point of contact for multiple localised teams and advisors, coordinating the review and
submission of corporate tax returns
• Manage localised tax audits, liaising closely with relevant tax authorities and advisors
• Work alongside the larger tax team on international tax projects, inclusive of structuring, planning and
• ACA, ACCA or CTA qualifications.
• Provide ad-hoc advice to the business with, UK taxes and International taxes
• Ability to plan and prioritise effectively, drawing large amounts of information and summarise
• Have brilliant communication skills and be able to interact with all levels of hierarchy.
• Proven experience of best practice tax accounting in a global business.