Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Indirect Tax Senior Managers to its Dublin office.
• Responsible for complex indirect tax issues across a diverse range of clients
• Lead the delivery of tax projects
• Reporting to the partners
• Accountable for client service and delivery
• Responsible for winning new work by managing existing clients and winning new clients
• AITI qualified or with a similar professional Tax or Accountancy qualification
• At least 8 years indirect tax experience preferably from within practice, but Industry candidates would be considered
• Currently or recently operating at a Senior Manager level
• Possess strong technical skills and willing to further develop them
• Ability to identify areas of risk and carry out effect review
• Client focused and commercially aware
• Ability to build strong client relationships
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.