A well-known FTSE 100 business have an opportunity for a Group Tax Reporting Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to take your first step out of the Big 4 and into a well-established team with opportunities to progress.
Ideally, the Group Tax Reporting Manager will be ACA or CTA qualified from a Big 4 or mid tier firm with excellent knowledge of IFRS and may have experience within a FTSE 100 environment. This role is suited to a top end Assistant Manager or recent Manager.
The Group Tax Reporting Manager will be required to:
* Own the group tax reporting and forecasting processes, review submissions from operating companies and ensure the accurate and timely delivery of tax provisions and statutory disclosure notes.
* Review UK corporate tax returns produced by off shored service providers
* Responsible for best practice and continuous improvement of the group and operating companies tax reporting and forecasting processes and the UK corporate tax return processes, driving automation and standardization.
* Follow established ICFR procedures and keep them up to date.
* Provide input to Group Tax to support tax authority audit defence strategies.
* ACA or CTA qualified
* Experience in a Big 4 tax audit environment
* Detailed knowledge of IAS12 and IFRS