Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit an experienced Private Client Tax Senior Manager for their office in Jersey, Channel Islands.
• Lead a diverse client portfolio including high net worth individuals, UK resident non-doms, trusts across a range of industry areas; private equity, hedge funds, banking and real estate
• Complex cross-border tax planning issues, income tax and capital gains tax planning
• Provide ad hoc tax advice in relation to offshore trust structures and private clients
• Lead a team and further the development of the Private Client Tax team across the jurisdiction
• Client facing with strong networking and business growth potential
• Qualified Accountant and/or Tax Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT)
• Experience in compliance and advisory work for UK Individuals and trusts including cross-border tax experience gained within a global firm, boutique firm or family office environment
• Experience of UK income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax concepts
• Excellent business development and team skills and strong track record at a Senior Managerial level
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.