A central London Real Estate business has a newly created Assistant Tax Manager opportunity due to significant growth. This role will work with the Direct Tax Manager and be primarily responsible for ensuring the group's tax compliance processes are as efficient and up to date as possible but will also assist with ad-hoc transactions and other matters including asset refinancing, acquisition and disposal transactions.
The Assistant Tax Manager position would suit an individual who is part ACA or CTA qualified and has hands on experience preparing corporation tax computations and returns.
* Preparation of the group's corporation tax computations and returns.
* Preparation of current and deferred tax provisions for group and entity statutory accounts for Direct Tax Manager review.
* Calculating payments for group relief, intragroup transfer of gains and tax on profits for Direct Tax Manager review.
* Undertaking tax payment calculations on a quarterly basis.
* General support of wider tax team with ad-hoc transactions and other matters including asset refinancing, acquisition and disposal transactions. You will work closely with the Direct Tax Manager and the Head of Tax to build your capability.
* Technical corporation tax ability
* Proven track record of drafting corporation tax provisions from both a current and deferred tax standpoint
* Part qualified or newly ACCA/ACA/CTA would be an advantage