A leading international Law Firm is currently looking for an experienced Tax Accountant or Manager to join their London Finance function. Reporting directly to the Head of Tax, you'll be second-in-command in the Tax team and take ownership for all tax accounting for the firm and its corporate entities globally.
As the firm's Tax Accountant or Manager, you'll take advantage of a competitive salary (£60,000-£80,000 depending on experience) plus a generous benefits package including a 5% pension contribution and the ability to work flexibly, in addition to a host of flexible benefits such as a subsidised gym membership and the ability to buy/sell annual leave.
Responsibilities will cover:
● Partnership tax computation
● Corporation tax return preparation
● Double Tax Relief claims
● Coordinating with external advisors to prepare and submit personal tax returns for UK Partners
● Tax reserving
● Tax liability reconciliation
● Withholding tax
● Building and maintaining relationships with key internal stakeholders, including Partners of the firm and the wider Finance team
The ideal candidate will:
● Hold a relevant qualification (ATT/CTA/ACA or equivalent)
● Have at least 6 years of relevant experience gained in an international accounting firm or similar in-house function
● Have strong Excel skills
● Possess a thorough knowledge of UK tax legislation and strong technical accounting knowledge
For more information, apply now through etaxjobs or contact Joe McWilliam at Wilkinson Partners for more information.