Leading independent property consultancy seeking an experienced Tax Consultant. Central London
Your new role
My client is the leading independent property consultancy in the UK offering agency and professional advice across all property sectors.
The Head of Tax is seeking an experienced Tax Consultant to take responsibility for Personal and Partnership Tax affairs of the Partner group.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Allocation of the Partnership Profits between the Equity Partners for Inclusion in their personal tax returns to include; all sources of taxed and untaxed income, Deeds of Covenant, annual charges and annuities.
* Preparation of the Equity Partners Self Assessment Tax Returns including liaising with third parties and their agents where necessary.
* Advice and administration of payments to Inland Revenue to meet taxation liabilities.
* Individual tax surgeries for Equity Partners to broaden the understanding of tax matters.
* Ad hoc personal tax advice for Partners
* Identification of tax planning opportunities and identifying most tax efficient methods for claiming reliefs for expenditure to reduce the Partnership and Corporate disallowables.
* Ad hoc tax planning as required
* Financial planning for the Partners.
What you'll need to succeed
Profile Qualifications / Education Required
* Degree level and CTA, ACCA or ACA qualified
Career Experience Required
* Will probably have worked in a professional environment with a range of Tax Clients with both a Partnership and Corporate structure.
* Experience of completing personal tax returns
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
* A good working knowledge of Personal and / or Partnership Tax and relevant Tax Legislation
* An analytical approach and a high level of administrative competence
* A high level of PC literacy including a good understanding of Excel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.