Global Compliances Tax Senior Associate
Marks Sattin are working with a Big 4 Firm on a Global Compliances Senior Associate position based in London.
The Global Compliances Tax Team at this particular firm will provide you with an opportunity to help clients meet and manage their global compliance obligations across all taxes and statutory reporting. You will be working with in a larger team to deliver clients their optimal sourcing structure for meeting their global compliance requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess either an ACA or ATT and will have previous Tax experience within Global Compliance.
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior stakeholders
* Work as part of a team to manage day to day delivery of global projects and teams
* Work as part of a team to deliver global projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria, coach, and supervise more junior team members
* Be actively involved in business development activities to support senior stakeholders identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
* Continue to develop internal relationships and developing the company's GCS brand.