Currently working with an impressive lead partner of a Big 4 Firm who are currently looking to add a Senior Manager specifically within the Transactions Tax service line in London.
The role will be focusing on working with the largest private equity houses and infrastructure funds. There is an opportunity to establish and develop deep client relationships and build your client portfolio, as you take a leading role within UK and international teams delivering on some of the largest buy-outs in Europe.
The candidate will be ACA or CTA qualified, have strong experience advising on M&A Tax matters and exposure of advising high profile international organisations.
How much variety will I get?
You will participate in all aspects of the deal cycle from due diligence services, tax structuring , input into SPAs and financing documents, post-acquisition implementation and reorganisations, on-going advice to portfolio companies and preparation for sale. In addition you will participate in client business development activities, honing your marketing skills and provide training and coaching to more junior members of your team.
* Advising UK and International clients on transaction tax and wider commercial M&A issues
* Support with delivery to a large portfolio of high profile clients.
* Due diligence in respect of mergers & acquisitions.
* Responsible for advising on major programmes/projects, as well as ad hoc project work from a variety of clients on a breadth of M&A matters.
* Stewardship and development of junior staff
* Developing and maintaining relationships with clients from a broad background, in terms of culture and scale.