• This firm has an amazing array of clients to work on, ranging from technology start-ups to FTSE 100
• You’ll work directly to partners and directors, and learn from the experienced team.
• There’ll be client interaction from day one and potential to manage accounts.
• Opportunities to progress.
• Entrepreneurial style business.
• Exposure to domestic and international VAT issues and projects.
You’ll need VAT advisory experience gained in a UK Big 4 or Top 20 practice, and maybe freshly CTA qualified (or on your route to be)