Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint Transfer Pricing Managers in Dublin, Ireland.
Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm, and due to growth, they are seeking to appoint Transfer Pricing Managers to their Dublin office.
• Responsible for the planning and implementation of Transfer Pricing structures and overseeing Transfer Pricing disputes in multiple territories
• Leading major global client relationships in relation to international Transfer Pricing matters
• Managing and assisting in the development of strategy design and implementation
• Review and design of Transfer Pricing policies
• Assist in APAs (Advanced Pricing Agreements), value intangible assets and provide a defence of transfer pricing in audits where appropriate
• Business development both internally and externally
• Lead and manage a team of staff
• 5+ years' Transfer Pricing experience with exposure to advisory work
• Ideally operating currently as a Transfer Pricing or International Tax Manager, ideally within a professional services firm
• Technical expertise in Transfer Pricing issues and strong project management skills
• Ability to manage and develop staff
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.