A Non-For-Profit organisation in the Housing sector, seeking a Treasury Assistant on a 6 month Basis | £24k
Your new company
A Non-For-Profit organisation in the Housing sector, seeking a Treasury Assistant on a 6 month Basis.
Your new role
You will be responsible for providing support with the banking systems, daily cash flow forecasting, operate the petty cash process, and bank reconciliation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally AAT qualified
- Experience working in a fast paced finance role
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines
- IT proficient with strong excel skills
- Ability to work in an ever changing environment and an adaptable attitude
- Positive, pro-active attitude and a motivated and inquisitive approach to work.
What you'll get in return
Access to company benefits, a salary of up to £24000 dependant on experience and the opportunity to work in a modern and dynamic working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.