Early Talent Manager
City of London
Up to £60,000
My Client are a Global Accountancy and Business Advisory based in the heart of the City on the hunt for an Early Careers to join their incredible, dynamic and professional team of HR professionals.
We are seeking an Early Talent Manager to work within our busy People Team. This is a new role created to support our attraction, development and retention of our Early Talent.
Responsibilities as an Early Careers Talent Manager:
* Oversee the recruitment process for all those on early talent pathway.
* Re-design and overall delivery assessment centre
* Develop and oversee structured internship programme
* Organise and attend Early Talent Attraction events
* Support HR team with salary review and promotion process for Early Talent population
* Manage the relationship with training providers e.g. registration of trainees, course bookings, exam bookings, progress monitoring.
* Develop and embed an Early Talent Attraction strategy.
* To manage adhoc Early Talent project work
Skills as a successful Early Careers Talent Manager:
* 5+ years L&D and Early Talent recruitment experience
* People Management experience
* Strong presentation and facilitation skills
* Demonstrated experience at formulating strategy and implementation
Benefits of working for this firm:
* Agile working
* Excellent benefits: private health care, season ticket loans etc
* Salary reviews twice a year
* Incredible progression plans and development programmes