Working in the in-house tax team you will support Group companies in preparing transfer pricing documentation using a combination of external advisors, in-house local finance teams, the central Group Tax team and the regional shared service centres. You will also monitor the results of the Group’s various businesses to gauge compliance with the Group transfer pricing policies/alignment with arm’s length benchmarking, and to identify possible areas of risk.
Maintain and update the Group’s OECD Country-By-Country Reporting process
• Maintain and update the Group’s OECD Global Master File
• Prepare an annual analysis of global related party transactions using group consolidated accounting software
• Collate annual company level related party transaction analyses
• Produce standardized financial analyses to support transfer pricing documents
• Maintain and update the central transfer pricing local file documentation software
• Support the ongoing review and updating of transfer pricing policies
• Support the Tax & Transfer Pricing Manager during external tax authority transfer pricing audits in the UK and overseas
• Work with the Tax & Transfer Pricing Manager on the review and implementation of new/updated transfer pricing policies including the development of improved financial analysis processes
• Support ad-hoc Group transfer pricing projects as required
• Participate in occasional overseas trips (primarily in Europe) for data collection and tax audit support
You should be ATT or CTA qualified with an understanding of OECD guidelines on transfer pricing as well as knowledge of the related accounting and tax requirements. You should also have excellent communication skills and be confident using Microsoft excel.