A leading accounting and business services firm are looking to strengthen their audit team by bringing in an Audit Manager.
The firm have an extremely diverse client base and have a strong reputation in the South. They have a great culture and offer a genuine work life/balance. Clients are local so there is minimum travel if this is preferred.
The role is a key part of the development of the firm and its future. Some of the duties you can expect to see in this role are:
* Oversee an interesting portfolio of the firm's clients.
* Manage assignments from planning to completion including cost.
* Ensure audit at all times in line with external audit standards.
* Oversee advisory projects.
* Prepare proposals for new work.
* Develop advanced technical knowledge
To be considered for this role you must be ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent and be confident managing a portfolio of audit clients. You must be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge. There is a generous salary and benefits package on offer as well as fast track progression opportunities.