Within this role you will report directly into the Head of Tax, and take responsibility for the UK corporate tax compliance piece, as well as involvement in tax reporting, transfer pricing and ad-hoc advisory projects.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Preparation of UK corporation tax computations (for approximately 40 companies).
* Preparation of year-end group tax numbers under IFRS for the consolidated accounts.
* Preparation of tax numbers for UK GAAP accounts of the UK subsidiaries.
* Managing the group's quarterly tax instalments payments.
* Assisting with the group's SAO compliance work, including documentation and testing of processes and controls.
* Providing tax support to the UK businesses.
* Supporting with preparation with UK and Irish VAT returns and UK PAYE Settlement Agreement if required.
* Monitoring the group's position within the corporate interest restriction rules.
* Assisting with Country by Country Reporting requirements.
* Assisting the Head of Tax with planning projects, such as BEPS, acquisitions, HMRC enquiries and international tax issues.
This is an ideal role for an newly-qualified ACA/CTA who is looking to make their first move in-house to a complex and challenging business, where they will be able to utilise their skills learnt from practice.