Global engineering business based in Surrey, looking to recruit a Corporate International Tax Manager.
Your new company
Global engineering and construction business based in Surrey.
Your new role
The primary responsibility is to be a Tax business partner to the UK & Europe business (and potentially other areas too) providing advice to non-finance staff in a clear, comprehensive manner. In addition, you will work with the other members of the Global Tax Team (based in Canada, the UAE and the UK) and support head office tax reporting and compliance requirements.
* Liaise with businesses to analyse and advise upon the tax impact of the Group's international and other complex projects, joint ventures etc.
* Advise on the tax implications and incremental costs of commercial bids and the implementation of tax mitigation strategies.
* Advise on the Group's corporate structuring issues including on acquisitions, divestments and reorganisations, country start-ups and closures.
* Assisting with the design, structuring and execution of transactions of cross-border reorganisations, acquisitions and domestic transactions
* Provide advice and technical support in e.g. overseas entity reviews, interest deductions, BEPS, tax audits, and transfer pricing.
* Effectively manage a range of business and other stakeholder relationships.
* Provide tax desk support for ad-hoc tax enquiries from the Group's UK and overseas businesses.
* Monitor and analyse the changes to tax legislation that impact the Group.
* Assist with the development, maintenance and delivery of group policy and procedures and controls. Develop and implement tools for efficient taxes management.
What you'll need to succeed
* Qualified Chartered Accountant ACA or similar required, and CTA or International Diploma desirable.
* Demonstrable post qualified experience within an International Tax environment
* Significant experience advising international businesses on tax.
* Knowledge of VAT on services and goods preferable.
* Knowledge of the engineering, construction, energy services or wider services sectors desirable.
* Proactive and able to manage and deliver projects, beginning to shape more complex projects with direction. Able to prioritise and juggle workload effectively.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.