Our client, a fast growth Global Media organisation is seeking to appoint a Senior Tax Analyst to help support with high level international compliance and advisory projects. Based in their offices in Feltham, this role will be instrumental in supporting the VP of Tax and wider commercial teams as the business continues to expand across the globe.
* Managing the tax compliance process for the group companies
* Assisting with transfer pricing matters as well as providing corporate tax advice on key restructuring and commercial transactions
* Preparation of quarterly tax provision calculations and cash flow forecasts
* Providing secondary support for the outsourced VAT return preparation.
Aswell as the above you will also get the chance to gain exposure to the following projects
* IP restructuring
* Debt structuring
* Transfer pricing
* Newly qualified with ACA, CTA, US GAAP or equivalent tax and/or accounting qualification.
* Mixed compliance and advisory experience with a top-tier accounting firm or large multinational company
* Strong understanding of key UK and/or corporate tax principles
* The ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders internally