Are you looking to further your career in a tax consulting team with a market leading reputation? How about an opportunity to work in the largest process and technology department globally?
Our client is currently is looking to acquire a SAP implementation specialist into their tax consulting offering, you'll get an opportunity to use and build on your previous experience implementing accounting systems as well as developing further tax specific SAP experience.
This is an ideal role for candidates with existing SAP systems and processes experience
* You will be the key point of contact for day - to - day project issues but supported by ERP leads and other SMEs in the wider functional team.
* Prepare Technical design, functional and technical requirements documents.
* Collaborate with internal Tax subject matter experts and client teams to understand and link business problems and tax-sensitive solutions relevant to the project or client engagement.
* Participate in reviews of existing SAP systems and processes from a risk, controls perspective and suggest improvements.
* Functional experience in SAP ECC 6.0 or S/4HANA; and ability to understand and translate client requirements into SAP design and configuration
* Proven experience working independently, occasionally fast paced and in a deadline orientated environment
* Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences
* Interest in latest ERP technologies, third party tools and eagerness to build new tax skills