Transfer Pricing Senior Manager
This role will suit someone who has already proven themselves to be a confident Senior Manager, capable of delivering complex advisory transfer pricing services to a diverse portfolio of high profile clients and someone who is ready to take charge of their career in 2020, truly own their market and make an impact.
If you are an individual who is hungry to succeed and innately confident in your business development capabilities, managing tight deadlines and someone who excels in leading, mentoring and delegating to juniors - this might be the role for you.
What makes this role unique?
* Full autonomy to run and develop an already existing portfolio of diverse clients across TMT, Retail, and Energy - grow, shape, develop, create!
* Your ability to progress. This is an aggressively growing team with over 50 hires in 2019. Put simply growth = opportunity
* Support from top down. Partners who leave the ladder down and truly care about shaping their people
What do I need?
* Be a top end Manager but ideally already a Senior Manager in a Big 4 or Mid-tier firm / or someone coming out of a FTSE 100 inhouse role
* Strong communicator and relationship builder
* A vision
Contact Georgia Luxton for a confidential conversation about this or general Transfer Pricing career advice