We are working on an exciting growth initiative with the Employment Tax team of a Top 10 firm, looking to appoint an Assistant Manager, a Manager and a Senior Manager in London. The firm is investing across Tax and has made some key senior hires to support the expansion plans of the business, achieving 20% growth in Tax this year.
The Employment tax team covers a wide spectrum of compliance and advisory projects for mid- market and big-ticket clients across sectors. While this is an employment taxes focused role, the team also provides Reward and Global Mobility advice, thus offering the opportunity to retain your focus but also gain exposure to the wider people services tax umbrella. This is a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial environment that offers straight access to clients and Partners, offering strong progression opportunities.
* Proven Employment Tax experience
* Excellent communicator
* Strong Project management skills
* Strong commercial understanding
* An enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
* The ability to be a strong and motivated team player
* The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* ATT / ACA / CA / CTA qualifications preferred
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki for a confidential discussion.