VAT Manager - Budapest
We are looking for a VAT Manager to join our market leading client based in Budapest, Hungary.
The VAT Manager Will Focus primarily on:
• Partnering with a diverse range of Big Multinational clients.
• Working on large cross border VAT Compliance led projects all across EMEA and Asia Pac.
• Managing international internal and external stakeholders.
• Leading Governance meetings.
• Heading up multi cross team collaborations and projects
To be considered for this VAT Manager role, then it is likely you will have a profile that consists of:
• A degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Admin or similar.
• Approx. 4-5 years’ experience dedicated to VAT Compliance.
• Strong project management experience (VAT and Technology related).
• Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
• To work fluently (written & oral) in English plus any other European language.
In return there is a competitive salary, company car or car allowance , good bonus potential and excellent flexible benefits.
Only candidates who are eligible to work in the EU will be considered.